As a highly regarded, long established advocacy we focus our skills and Lisa’s proven processes to provide our clients with tailored strategies, honest independent advice and solid positive outcomes. From engagement Parker Buyers Advocacy takes care of the entire purchase process allowing our clients to enjoy the experience and reap the rewards. We work with clients in the exact same way that Lisa approaches her own investing. The Strategic Property Investing system is a proven, structured step by step system developed through many years of experience and training from Lisa’s own property mentors.
Following this systematic approach leads to buying property that is a fit for you based on 12 unique aspects about you and your situation. These 12 points remove the narrow focus of property selection and look at the greater aspects of choosing a property to suit your overall investment strategy, lifestyle and future financial commitments.
Investors who work perfectly with Parker Buyer’s Advocates;
• Want to invest in property in a safe, steady and strategic fashion
• Want to buy for the long term (buy and hold investors)
• Like low risk deals or deals where risk can be calculated with accuracy
• Have a strong financial foundation (ie equity, savings and an ability to hold the property while it is negatively geared)
• Have a minimum budget of $450,000 to invest
• Are able to work collaboratively and are responsive during the search phase of our work
We are known to work best with people who want to invest in property safely and strategically. Meaning that the decision making process comes down to;
• Which properties make the most financial sense
• Match clients risk profile and
• Fit within their property investment strategy
Home buyers who work perfectly with Parker Buyer’s Advocates;
• Are really ready to buy their new or first home and would love to have a professional on their side
• Want an expert eye to look over and assess their property to make sure they are buying a real gem
• Have a desire to short-cut the process, saving months of trying to develop a realistic brief on their own
• Are focused and committed to achieving a successful outcome
• Want to ensure they pay the right price for a property and avoid costly mistakes
• Love the idea of accessing off-markets for consideration and avoiding the competition from regular buyers
We love working with clients who feel comfortable with us and trust our guidance and expertise and we make sure we earn and deserve that trust right from the moment we begin working together.