Resicert Property Inspections have conducted over 38,500 inspections since 2009 across Australia, giving families and investors peace of mind in their purchase.
Making the decision to purchase a property is complex, no matter how many you have bought, sold or renovated. Our clients rely on Resicert expertise to help them through the process. Partnering with Australia’s most respected property inspector business helps you reach an educated decision that is best for your situation.
Any property inspection comes with high responsibility. First, it should be unbiased. That’s why our inspectors don’t offer add-on services. They are there to inspect.
Here are some reasons why Resicert inspectors are amongst the most qualified in the country:
• Rigorous training is conducted across all aspects until they reach a fully Accredited qualification, fully compliant with state legislation.
• Every inspector is backed by millions of dollars of insurances.
• Each inspection comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
• Australian Standards are followed, incorporated into our ISO Quality Assured online reporting system, complete with photographs, a detailed report regarding all aspects of the property and clear indication of the level of attention required for defects.
• Don’t pay for services you don’t need or, ensure you purchase what you do need. Whether it is just a basic, structural inspection, or more detailed Plus inspection, your Resicert inspector will check you are getting not only what you want, but what you need relevant to the property you are considering.
• For vendors, having an inspection done prior to the marketing campaign highlights issues you may wish to attend to prior to sale, or issues that may become a point of negotiation with a vendor. By fully knowing your property, you are in a stronger position to complete a sale that properly represents the property value potential.
• Since 2009 Resicert have openly asked for feedback from clients and are proud of our consistent 9.2/10 ranking.
• A range of services across building, boundary, pest, pool and handover defect inspections. If it can be inspected, Resicert can help.
• Inspectors work with agents, investors, brokers and conveyancers on a daily basis. They know the property market and care about buyers and sellers being armed with the best information for their situation.
To get in touch with a Resicert Property Inspector, call 1800 RESICERT (1800 737 423) or visit www.resicert.com.au.