REBAA congratulates our Victorian members Melissa Opie (Keyhole Property Investments), Lisa Parker (Parker Investment Properties) and Janet Spencer (Buyer Solutions), finalists in the REIV Awards for Excellence 2017 Buyer’s Agent of the Year category.
All three finalists have more than 10 years’ industry experience as buyer’s advocates and will be difficult to judge apart.
The REIV Awards for Excellence showcase the best of the property industry and celebrate leading real estate agency practices and professionals.
The award recognises excellence in buyer’s agency practice and specifically:
• Motivation to exceed client and business expectations
• Contribution to the agency and its team
• Commitment to ongoing personal development
• Demonstrated commitment to high quality customer service
• Overall contribution to the real estate profession and the community
Culminating in the most prestigious event in the real estate calendar, each award category is highly contested.
The winners will be announced at a gala black tie event at the Crown Towers on Thursday 26 October 2017.
Good luck to all!