Propertyplanning.com.au was established in 2004 with a vision to educate and empower Australians to make successful property, mortgage and money management decisions to create the ideal lifestyle for you and your family.
Our services are:
- Mortgage Broking and Strategy– Get your mortgage strategy clear so that:
- You optimise your tax deductions
- Maximise the use of offset accounts
- Manage risk
- Enhance your money management
- Hold properties as you grow your portfolio
- Then select the right lender and products to suit your mortgage strategy and objectives.
- Property Planning Advice and Software– Access Australia’s only Property Planning platform for life, working with the assistance and support of our expert Property Planners to develop your own Property Plan. Map out various contrasting property pathways to determine the best one to ensure you are on track to meet your retirement goals. Then update and evolve it over time as your life and circumstances change to ensure you stay on track.
- Partner with our Property Planning Software– If you are a buyers agent, mortgage broker, financial planner, accountant or property professional and would like to discuss incorporating the Property Planning platform into your business, reach out to us anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to David Johnston, and join the 40 plus businesses already using the platform to assist their clients in mapping out their Property Plan through to retirement.
We assist those who understand time is our most valuable commodity and appreciate the importance of planning and strategy, whether you are a:
- First-time buyer
- Right sizer
Property Planning Australia has won dozens of awards for exceptional advice since its inception. Recently we won the Best Mortgage Business and Best Customer Service for Vic/Tas from the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) , as well as being named finalists for Best Diversification. This is reflected in our client Net Promoter Score average of 9.6 out of 10 since 2017. Click here to read what our clients say.